Related

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Kath Gonzaga - FHM Girlfriend of the Month April 2012

You seem to be a very outgoing girl, judging from how much skin you’ve agreed to show in the photos.
I’m actually the quiet type, but sometimes I just don’t care if what I’m doing is right or wrong, basta gusto ko. Ha ha! I just want to spend the most out of my youth. Ayokong magsisi in the end na hindi ko nagawa ito or yan.

Cheers to that. Does that ideal ring true in your relationships? Do you always have things your way?
As a girlfriend, gusto ko lahat ng oras niya nasa akin. Ayaw kong may kahati. Selosa ako, eh. Ha ha! But I make sure I give him everything. Pero in return, ibibigay ko lahat. Iba akong magmahal, todo talaga. I don’t care what other people say.

What’s a secret to a lasting relationship?
Just enjoy the moments when you are together and don’t expect too much from your lover. Always make your girlfriend feel she’s important. That means a lot to her. And don’t forget to say you love her. Buy her chocolates and flowers, take her out—just do something to make every day special.

What do you do aside from modeling? How is aregulat day for you?
I'm a bum! Ha ha! I'm a homebody but minsan kapag bored I go shopping, or go to the spa or salon

How do you plan to spend the summer?
No concrete plans yet, but my friends and I are plannning to go Palawan.

Any chance you'll stop by Manila soon?
Hindi ko alam eh, pero I go there at least five times a year, I'll let you know for sure!

Lastly, we're working on an article on self-defense. Ever beaten up a guy?
Ha ha! Not yet. And I hope hindi na mangyayari yun. Ayaw kong umabot pa sa ganun. Ha ha!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Photos and Videos of Hot Candy Girls, Celebrities, Actress, Models, Famous and Controversial Celebrities. Receive updates directly to your email address so that you won't miss a single latest post from Hot Candy Girls

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner