Related

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Alessandra De Rossi FHM Sexiest Women Top 74

Interview of Alessandra De Rossi by Lou E. Albano

Don't you like to be admired and desired?
Oo naman, of course. Anong number nga ba ako sa 100 Sexiest last year? Seventy-seven ba yun?

Are you aiming for the top spot this year?
I'm not. Alam mo naman dito sa atin kailangan boobsie ka para masabing sexy ka. Aminin na natin.

Don't you think you're sexy?
Ako alam kong sexy ako. Sila hindi. Ha ha ha! Problem nila yun. My attitude is sexy. My confidence is sexy. Sa totoo lang, proportioned naman ang katawan ko. Hindi naman sa pagpi-feeling, pero may laban naman ako kahit papaano.

I got some of here pictures but actually I have a post of her just check them out in my blog.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Photos and Videos of Hot Candy Girls, Celebrities, Actress, Models, Famous and Controversial Celebrities. Receive updates directly to your email address so that you won't miss a single latest post from Hot Candy Girls

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner